- B2B Booking Engine
Welcome to tma.travel
Etourism Services: Web strategies and online business
- We hear your thoughts
- We record your needs
- We study your procedures
- We check your competition
- We plan your strategy
- We see your website as a communication and sales tool
- Easy navigation for visitors
- Follow the W3C, WAI and UNWTO standards
- Compatible with all popular web browsers
- Fully customizable CMS
- Integration of any booking engines of your choice
- Web 2.0 features included
- We plan your promotion campaign
- We optimize your rankings in search engines
- We provide you with direct marketing tools
Selected eTourism Projects
Diana Hotels Group
We are always proud to present our projects. In this case, however, we will let someone else do that for us. Phil Butler, a good friend of us, from Argophilia Travel News, who wrote a very warm article about it!
Pyramis International is a tour operator located in Athens, dealing mostly with outbound holiday packages. The expansion of his activities in incoming tourism demanded a new website for this purpose, containing both b2b and b2c applications.
Navigator Travel is the representative of Royal Carribean and other significant cruise lines for Greece and other countries. This is the website we designed for them in 2009.
Hydra Travel was our very first website for a travel agency in Greece, back in 2000 and was the first Greek website with active holiday packages. This is the 2008 redesign, awarded by HATTA.
Best Western Hotels
The Athens office of the famous brand is responsible for Greece, Bulgaria, Romania and Armenia and wanted their website to follow the "look and feel" of the brand. Launched in 2008.
Tourism Marketing & Communication Services
- We are always in search of products, applications and services for enforcing the sales, marketing and communication of travel enterprises and destinations.
City of Belgrade representation As of April 1st 2011, Travel Media Applications is official representative of the Belgrade Tourism Board for Greece. More
Czech Tourism Board representation Travel Media Applications is the official representative of the Tourism Board of the Czech Republic from summer 2009 till the end of 2011. More
(dot)travel .travel is an Internet domain specifically for the travel and tourism industry. Travel businesses and organizations can use .travel for e-commerce and promotion of their products and services with a .travel website, blog, and email. More
- Travel Media Applications organises B2B events in Greece and abroad, ever since 2004, for the development of domestic and outbound tourism. More
India workshop A successful workshop for India was organized by T.M.A. in Athens. As usually with T.M.A. events, it turned out to be a high quality event that received very positive comments, from everyone involved!
Travelport Workshops T.M.A. has been chosen by Travelport to organize a series of workshops in Greece (more specifically in Athens, Thessaloniki, Crete) as well as in Cyprus. The global distribution giant will showcase its new products and services for the travel trade. More
Vienna Workshops Travel Media Applications, organised two very interesting workshops for the Vienna Tourism Board, in Athens (21st Sept.,2011) and Thessaloniki (22nd Sept.,2011) for the promotion of this prestigious destination. More
Greek Roadshow in Scandinavia The 1st Greek Roadshow in Scandinavian countries was the first organized “expedition” of tourism entities from Greece (apart from travel fairs). After many years of absence from these countries, 30 destinations and enterprises, participated in this Roadshow, organized by Destination Travel Specialists, daughter Company of Travel Media Applications, from 1 to 5 of February 2010. More
IMEX hosted buyers programme Since 2005, Travel Media Applications organises its own group of buyers for the famous IMEX exhibition, in Frankfurt. The renowned MICE exhibition hosts our group of 12-15 buyers from Greece and the region, each year. More
EIBTM hosted buyers programme Travel Media Applications is handling a hosted buyers programme for EIBTM, a very important M.I.C.E. exhibition. ΕΙΒΤΜ, one of the most important travel exhibitions in the world, hosts over 3.000 selected hosted buyers. More
PATA Travel Mart hosted buyers programme Ever since 2006 , Travel Media Applications organises a hosted buyers team for the annual PATA Travel Mart, the official event organised by PATA (Pacific Asia Travel Association), a major exhibition for anyone interested in this region. More
IT & CMA hosted buyers programme Travel Media Applications organises annualy since 2006, a hosted buyers group for the most significant M.I.C.E. exhibition in Asia, the IT & CMA whish is held in parallel with CTW. More
- Travel Media Applications organizes, in cooperation with distinguished lecturers, various seminars, fora and conferences for the travel industry, targeting on the best practices of using technology and Internet applications. More
E-Tourism & Travel Distribution Conference A most significant conference for tourism in South Eastern Europe and the Mediterranean, was organised by T.M.A. along with the Eye for Travel company which is specialised in such events.The purpose of the conference was to inform and analyse to the tourism destinations and enterprises, the possibilities and ways of using the web distribution channels, social media and mobile technologies, in order to approach, inspire and attract the traveller and sell more with reduced costs More
eDevelopment for Tourism and CultureTravel Media Applications organised the forum "Culture and Tourism - eDevelopment" On Friday, May 8, 2009, dedicated to development of tourism and culture using the web and presented some of the best practices in these fields.More
- Public relations and Media relations is of real value for travel enterprises and of course destinations. The weight of such actions is equivalent to any other kind of promotion and in many cases exceeds them. Travel Media Applications acts as a PR and Media Relations office for travel and tourism entities for many years now. More