Travel Media Applications (mother company of TravelDailyNews International and TravelDailyNews Greece & Cyprus) has had an experience of 12 years in tourism promotion of destinations, with the most successful results.
We can implement any kind of marketing services, for the greatest possible exposure of your destination, in our country and would like to point out that our company focuses exclusively on travel and tourism.
We are the only Greek company of our sector that is a member of the Business Council of U.N.W.T.O. (United Nations World Tourism Organization). We are also members of EFAPCO and PATA.
Following is an indicative list of our services for the promotion of your destination:
- Marketing plan for the implementation of your destination as an outbound destination in Greece
- “How to sell …..” :creation of Sales Manual for …… in Greek language and distribution to around 2.100 travel agencies all over Greece, in printed and/or electronic form.
- Communication with travel agencies (via newsletters, phone calls and personal visits)
- Destination presentations to travel agencies (combined with PR events)
- Fam trips for travel agents in your destination
- B2B Workshops in Greece where professionals from your destination (Hotels, DMC’s, PCO’s) will meet Greek outbound tour operators & travel agents.
- B2C events
- Promotion of your destination via participation in the tourism exhibitions of Greece
- Press office
- Press clipping
- Media kits for press
- Press conferences
- Organization of press trips in your destination
- Other press events
Advertising campaigns all over Greece through all media
- Implementation and follow up of any advertising campaigns in Greek media
- Any kind of alternative advertising (posters, big banners, signage, metro and bus stations etc).
T.M.A. has all the necessary resources and co operations with local suppliers for the implementation of all the above. Our company has been providing such services ever since 2001 and can guarantee the smooth and effective implementation of any communication programme.
Our customers include, among others: